In Hearne, TX: Texas Association of Community Health Centers is seeking a full-time Family Medicine Physician to provide direct medical care to patients in a warm and friendly community health care setting.
- Collaborate with providers in managing acute and long-term medical needs of patients
- Promote health by advising patients concerning diet, hygiene, and methods for prevention of disease
- Synthesize data to determine diagnosis and therapeutic plan utilizing principles of prevention
- Inoculates and vaccinates patients to immunize patients from communicable diseases
- Instruct patients and family regarding medications, treatment instructions, and provide patient education
No agencies, please. TACHC does not accept solicitations from outside recruitment agencies.
All rights reserved. Users may reproduce or transmit the content in this ad only for private, personal, non-commercial use. The reproduction or transmission of the content in this ad (whole or in part) for commercial use is strictly prohibited, except with prior written permission from TACHC
- Board certified or Board eligible in Family Medicine
- Medical degree from an accredited school of medicine
- Current unrestricted license from the Texas Medical Board to practice as a physician in the State of Texas
- Must be registered and have current DEA and other such certificates to legally operate a practitioner in the State of Texas
Will accept new graduates!
Hearne, TX is a people-friendly town of just under 5,000 in Robertson County, conveniently located in central Texas in the middle of a triangle formed by Dallas/Fort Worth, Houston, & San Antonio.
Only 18-25 miles from Bryan/College Station and Texas A&M University, Hearne offers residents an opportunity to escape the hustle & bustle of the big city to enjoy peaceful, small town charm, with easy access to all of the modern amenities of city life.
Click on the 'Gallery' link located just below the picture to see more images for this location and learn more!