In Amarillo, TX: Texas Association of Community Health Centers is seeking a full-time Internal Medicine Physician to provide quality care to patients according to clinical medical protocols and funding source guidelines
- Examine, diagnose and treat adult patients
- Treat internal disorders, such as hypertension, heart disease, diabetes, and problems of the lung, brain, kidney, gastrointestinal tract and etc.
- Prescribe or administer methods, therapy and other specialized medical care to treat or prevent illness, disease, or injury
- Collect, record, and maintain patient information such as medical history, reports and examination results
- Maintain and review patient records, charts, other pertinent information, post tests and examination results
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact us at 512-329-5959 or apply directly online.
No agencies, please. TACHC does not accept solicitations from outside recruitment agencies.
All rights reserved. Users may reproduce or transmit the content in this ad only for private, personal, non-commercial use. The reproduction or transmission of the content in this ad (whole or in part) for commercial use is strictly prohibited, except with prior written permission from TACHC.
- Must possess a valid Texas Medical License
- Must have an MD or DO degree from an accredited medical program and completed residency training
- 2 years of post-graduate training experience preferred
- Valid CPR certification and DEA Controlled Substances Registration
- Board eligible in Internal Medicine
- Be knowledgeable about all areas of general Internal Medicine
Will accept new graduates!
Not accepting J1/H1B candidates.
Our health center, an integrated network of primary medical and dental clinics, is currently hiring an Internal medicine Physician for a full-time position at its new state-of-the- art facility in Amarillo, Texas. There are 6 physicians currently on staff, 3 physician extenders, 1 LPC and 3 dentists. We offer a progressive compensation and benefits package which includes, 4 weeks of accrued Paid time off (PTO), Short Term Disability Pay, 40 hours of Continuing Medical Education (CME) with CME Reimbursement up to $3,000/year, 5% 401K match, end of year Pay-for-Performance Incentive and Bonus schedule and Employee Education Assistance. Physician will have an opportunity to practice as an integral part of an interdisciplinary team of clinical and dental professionals in a fast-paced, family friendly environment. FTCA malpractice coverage provided.
Amarillo offers a true Western heritage, a unique geographical area with wide open spaces and breathtaking sunrises and sunsets. Amarillo is also gateway to Palo Duro Canyon, America's second largest canyon. With its relatively mild climate, the city is rated as having some of the cleanest air in the country. Native Americans, conquistadors, buffalo hunters, settlers, cowboys, adventurers, lawmen, gunfighters, and the railroad all contributed in many ways to the development and growth of the area. That heritage is still felt here, where "cowboy" is still an honorable profession. Here you can enjoy the very best of the Old and New West! Founded in 1887, the city charter was adopted in 1913. Amarillo is one of the first cities in the nation to use the City Commissioner-City Manager form of government. Now home to approximately 185,000 residents, the city features excellent accommodations, a spacious convention/civic center, symphony, ballet, little theater, opera, and is the home of Amarillo College.
Click on the 'Gallery' link located just below the picture to see more images for this location and learn more!