In Arlington, TX: Texas Association of Community Health Centers is seeking a full-time Internal Medicine Physician who delivers primary care commensurate with training to patients of the center and delivers care appropriate for an out-patient, primary care community health center with multicultural, multilingual patient population.
- Referral of patients that require services beyond the services that are offered at the center
- Examines, diagnoses and treats patients of all ages
- Assists in internal quality control audits.
- Provide supervision to physician assistant(s) or nurse practitioner(s) assigned to the provider by center up to the number of mid-level providers allowed by the Texas State Board. The provider’s responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to chart view and co-signing of mid-level provider charts.
- Insert IUDs; remove IUDs, insert subdermal contraception, remove subdermal contraception
- Supervises patient care by non-clinic agencies including, but not limited to health care, nursing home, or hospice
- Participate in center's on-call schedule.
- Attends all staff, retreats, clinical, board or other special meetings as requested by center.
- EHR: NextGen
No agencies, please. TACHC does not accept solicitations from outside recruitment agencies.
All rights reserved. Users may reproduce or transmit the content in this ad only for private, personal, non-commercial use. The reproduction or transmission of the content in this ad (whole or in part) for commercial use is strictly prohibited, except with prior written permission from TACHC.
- Graduation from an accredited medical school with a degree of Doctor of Medicine or Osteopathy
- License to practice medicine in the State of Texas
- Board eligibility in Family Practice or Internal Medicine is required; board certification is preferred
- 2 years post-graduate training experience required.
- Must be registered and have current DEA, DPS and other such certificates to legally operate as a practitioner in the State of Texas.
- Must possess current CPR course completion card level C
- Consent to scheduled and random drug screen testing as required by the center
- Complete all CME training required by the Texas Medical Board
- Completed all CME training required by the providers specialty Board in order to maintain specialty certification once specialty certification is obtained.
Bilingual (English and Spanish) Preferred
Will accept new graduates!
We are a community family medical practice that offers a full-range of primary and preventative healthcare services to our patients. We use a patient-centered approach to help patients make the best decisions for their health. Our team of highly qualified, dedicated medical professionals work closely with patients to ensure that they receive the care they need to get well and stay healthy.
Arlington is a principal city in the U.S. state of Texas, located in Tarrant County. It is part of the Mid-Cities region of the Dallas–Fort Worth–Arlington metropolitan area, approximately 12 miles (19 km) east of downtown Fort Worth and 20 miles (32 km) west of downtown Dallas.
According to the U.S. Census Bureau's estimate, the city had a population of almost 379,577 at the end of 2013  making it the third-largest municipality in the metropolitan area. Arlington is the forty-eighth-most populouscity in the United States, the seventh-most populous city in the state of Texas, and the largest city in the state that is not a county seat.
Arlington is home to The University of Texas at Arlington, a doctoral-granting research institution, the Arlington Assembly plant used by General Motors, the Nuclear Regulatory Commission Region IV, Texas Health Resources, American Mensa, and D. R. Horton. Additionally, Arlington hosts the Texas Rangers' Globe Life Park in Arlington, the Dallas Cowboys at the AT&T Stadium, the Dallas Wings at the College Park Center, the International Bowling Campus (which houses the United States Bowling Congress, International Bowling Museum and the International Bowling Hall of Fame), and the theme parks Six Flags Over Texas (the original Six Flags) and Hurricane Harbor.